Monday 28 January 2019

Chapter Crafts 
Independent UK Stampin Up demonstrator

Holga Hoy

Incredible like you card Stampin up!

Hello and welcome back to Chapter Crafts. So sorry to be missing for a week but I've trapped a nerve in my neck and it is very painful to move my neck or my left shoulder so crafting has had to take a rest. But Jim back still not right but I can't stay to long xx

 I am going to be using a fantastic stamp set from Stamping Up! Called increIncrelike you.  fell in love with this when I first saw this set, this set has some brilliant sentiments and images.

How to make it.

Card base
Whisper white card 8 1\4" X 5 7\8""
Score @ 4 1\8"

This is two step stamp set. Take the bottom half of the flower and stamp it in Highland heather repeat with the the top half of the flower in the same colour.
Stamp the stem in lemon lime twist including the leaves. Add a sentiment in black and you have yourself a quick and very easy card.

Please find links below to :-

YouTube video:- https://youtu.be/DJhrPmpfrCg

Face book:- https://www.facebook.com/chaptercrafts/

January's hostess code :- ZSYSPACF (If your order is under £150 use the code here every time you shop)
Hope to see you all very soon.

Love,

Holga xx

No comments:

Post a Comment