Friday 11 January 2019

Chapter Crafts 
Independent UK Stampin Up demonstrator

Holga Hoy

Sale.A.Bration freebie lasting Lily card Stampin up!


Hello and welcome back to Chapter Crafts. 
 I am going to be using a Sale.A.Bration item Lasting Lily from Stamping Up! 
Freebies how do I get them I hear you cry.  
There are 2 different ways to get them, every 60€ / £45 spent you get to choose 1 level 1. Every 120€ / £90 spent you get to choose 2 level 1 or 1 level 2. 
This stamp set is a level 2. I have seen alot of projects made using this stamp and I fell in love with this when I saw t back in November.

How to make it.

Card base
Whisper white card 11 7\8" X 5 7\8""
Score @ 5 15\16"

Stamp the Lily using the coloured ink you require 8 times making sure the bottom of the lily is in the middle of your card.
Stamp your sentiment in basic black ink.

Please find links below to :-

Face book:- https://www.facebook.com/chaptercrafts/

January's hostess code :- ZSYSPACF (If your order is under £150 use the code                                                                              here every time you shop)
Hope to see you all very soon.

Love,

Holga xx

No comments:

Post a Comment