Friday 15 February 2019

Chapter Crafts 
Independent UK Stampin Up demonstrator
Holga Hoy

Forever lovely and all my love DSP card Stampin up!

Hello and welcome back to Chapter Crafts. For my 3rd project this week I am going to be using a fantastic stamp set from Stamping Up! Spring /summer catalogue called forever lovely  and using the all my love designer series paper.

How to make it.

Card base
Lovely lipstick card 5 7\8" X 8 1\4"
Score @ 4 1\8"

Cut a piece of all my love designer series paper 5 1\2"" X 4" and attach to card front

Stampin layer
Whisper white card cut to 4 3\4" X 3 1\2"

Stamp image in lovely lipstick and call me clover. Stamp sentiment in black ink. Attach to card front.


Please find links below to :-

YouTube video:-  You Tube Video

Face book:- https://www.facebook.com/chaptercrafts/

Febuary's hostess code :-  HASNDXJV (If your order is under £150 use the code here every time you shop)
Hope to see you all very soon.

Love,

Holga xx

No comments:

Post a Comment