Monday 10 December 2018

Chapter crafts Independent UK Stampin up demonstrator
Holga Hoy
Wonderful moments #simple stampin from Stampin up!

Hello and welcome back to Chapter Crafts. This week I bring you 3 different projects using 1 stamp set and 1 ink. 
The first one this week is a simple stampin card.
I chose to use wonderful moments stamp set as I think it covers all the important events Inc wedding , giving birth and if anyone is I'll or just a card to cheer someone up.
Here's how to make it.

Card base.
 Whisper white card 8" X 4"
Score @ 4"

Stamp your image using basic black ink.
I hope you like this stamp set as much as I do.

Please find links below to :-

YouTube video:- http://youtu.be/KDtW_Ru-jg8

 October' hostess code :- 2GHDAJ4D (use the code here every time you shop)

Hope to see you all very soon.

Love,

Holga xx

No comments:

Post a Comment